EY today announces combined global revenues of US$28.7b for its financial year ended 30 June 2015. This represents an 11 click this over here now.6% increase over financial year (FY) 2014 revenues in local currency, outpacing FY14 growth (which had increased by 6.8% over FY13).
- Fastest growth since 2008 with revenues up by 11.6% in local currency
- Growth across all four service lines and four geographic areas
- Emerging market practices’ revenue up by 12.3%
- Developed markets’ growth led by the US, UK, Germany, Australia and Italy
- Headcount of 212,000 at all-time high (up by 23,000 over last year)
All of EY’s service lines continued to grow in FY15 ahead of their FY14 growth: Advisory grew 17.6% (vs. 14.4% growth in FY14); Assurance 8.1% (vs. 4.5% in FY14); Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) 15.5% (vs. 6.5% in FY14); and Tax 10.3% (vs. 4.3% in FY14).
Mark Weinberger, EY’s Global Chairman and CEO, says:
“This year we realized strong gains across both developed and emerging markets, despite volatile conditions in many individual markets and a slowing global economy. We are proud of this year’s results, which saw fast-paced growth across all of our businesses and in each geographic area. Under our Vision 2020 strategy, we have been very explicit about our purpose of building a better working world and this has given us great momentum both inside and outside the organization. It has helped us attract, retain and motivate our people. Our purpose has also been valuable as we engage with our clients and in guiding our successful work on their complex issues.”